Organic Spinach Ribbons Topped With Smoked Mozzarella

Organic Spinach Ribbons Topped With Smoked Mozzarella
ORGANIC SPINACH RIBBONS DRESSED WITH MY HOMEMADE FRESH HERB / FETA MARINARA & WHOLE ORGANIC MUSHROOMS - SPRINKLED WITH GRATED FRESH SMOKED MOZZARELLA

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Big, Blonde "Oops!"

Good Morning Everyone! ....or it will be once I get some java running through my veins.

Actually, on that note - hang on - be right back.  Okay, back!  Steaming fresh ground organic java in my hands!

A friend of mine, Glenda, pointed out a rather embarrassing faux pas on my part.  When I enthusiastically began my name search process, and eventually turned to anagrams, I had a lot of past attempts running through my head.  In my excitement, I mistakingly entitle my Blog  ~ OkraLogic . A Girl Can Cook when it SHOULD be ....
OkraLogic . A Girl Cook.

What's a blonde to do?  Well, I corrected it!  I didn't need a recipe for this  - just a simple knowledge of how to operate my Blog.

Thank you Glenda for catching this mistake so early on - I owe you a batch of my out-of-this-world  fresh zest orange chocolate chunk cookies!

Gotta hit the kitchen and make my smoked turkey salad  - Chris' mother, aunt and grandmother are arriving today for his belated birthday celebration.

For lunch, I'm serving smoked turkey salad sandwiches on homemade bread (smoked the turkey on The Big Green Egg) with a fresh fruit salad.

For dinner - well, that's still up in the air - guess you'll have to come back later in the day to see what I came up with!

Always "Push The Parsley!"
 ~ A Girl Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment